Are you someone who has a multiple monitor setup? Well, maybe you are a Video Editor or a Gamer who have a dual monitor setup to increase your productivity and make things easier for you. There are a lot of times when a dual monitor setup is much useful and makes the job 10x easier. Anyways, even if you have a dual monitor setup just because you love upgrading your Setup, then the chances are that you already know how big difference it makes to the setup. Now, by default, the Windows Operating System does not allow a lot of options and features for Dual Monitor setups.
But, we can always expand the features with the help of third-party software. Talking of which, if you go out on the Internet looking for the Multi-Monitor software, then the chances are that you will not be able to make a choice. We are saying this because there are a lot of options out there on the Internet. Well, today, in this post, we would be covering Top 5 Best Multi-Monitor Software. Now if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Top 5 Best Multi-Monitor Software
Do note that not all of this multi-monitor software is free. Some of these are paid which can be purchased by spending a couple of bucks. With that being said, let us now take a look at the first software on the list. Should we?
Starting off the list of Best Multi-Monitor Software for Windows 10 PC, we have the DisplayFusion coming in at number one on the list. This software offers a bunch of exciting features including Monitor Taskbars which lets the users view taskbars on all the monitor screens that they are using. You can also change the wallpapers of the Monitors individually in order to give your set up a great and preferred look and feel. You can also adjust settings of individual monitors from one place with the help of Precise Monitor Controls.
There is one Window Management feature as well which allows the users to control all the Desktop windows very easily from a single place. Not to forget, the users can also resize the window size for the desktops which helps at times. Another great thing about the DisplayFusion is that it can be controlled remotely with the help of your smartphone.
- DisplayFusion Free– As the name suggests, this version of DisplayFusion is absolutely free of cost.
- Pro Standard License– The price of this license is $29 per machine.
- DisplayFusion Pro Personal License– This license costs $44 for any number of machines at your home.
- Pro Site License– This license is worth $849 for an unlimited number of PCs at your site.
- DisplayFusion Pro Enterprise License– The value of this license is $3499 for an unlimited number of computers present at an unlimited number of physical sites.
- Pro on Steam– DisplayFusion charges $34.99 for whichever Windows PC has Steam installed on it.
UltraMon is another great multi-monitor software for Windows 10 PC. The software comes with all the necessary features along with some additional ones. For instance, the UltraMon comes with a Window Management feature which lets the users move Windows between multiple monitors with ease. Now, one of the glitches that a lot of these multi-monitor software has is with the taskbar. By default, all of the active windows on all the desktop will be shown in the taskbar of all the monitors. Well, the UltraMon lets you fix that as well with the help of its Taskbar Extensions or Smart Taskbar feature.
Users can also create their own shortcut keys for the task and assign it to a particular monitor. How cool is that no? Needless to say, the software also lets you set wallpapers and screen savers on your monitors. Let us now take a look at the Pricing of UltraMon. Should we?
- Single License– The price of this license is $39.5.
- 2-4 Licenses– This license costs $36.95 each.
- 5-10 Licenses– This license is worth $32.95 each.
- 11-25 Licenses– UltraMon charges $29.95 each for this license.
- 26-49 Licenses- The value of this license is $25.95 each.
- 50-99 Licenses– The price of this license is $22.95 each.
- 100+ Licenses– This license costs $19.95 each.
3. Actual Multiple Monitors
Coming up next, we have the Actual Multiple Monitors coming in at number 3 on the list. The Actual Multiple Monitors is being developed by the Actual Tools for the Windows Operating Systems. The software offers a bunch of exciting features including Multi-Monitor Taskbars feature which lets users navigate quickly and easily between different monitor screens. There is a Multi-Monitor Task Switcher which can be used to quickly switch between various tasks across monitors.
There are also some Desktop Profiles, Desktop Icons Manager features which lets you manage multiple monitors in a better and personalized way. With that being said, let us now take a look at the Pricing of Actual Multiple Monitors. Should we?
Actual Multiple Monitors is worth $24.95 along with free updates and a 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
4. Dual Monitor Tools
If you are someone who loves free and open-source software as we at the WindowsAble do, then the chances are that you will love the Dual Monitor Tools software for Windows PC. The software does not have the best interface out there, but it surely offers a lot of exciting features. The users can configure their monitors individually with the help of the General Tools. There is a cursor feature too which lets users choose between a single cursor across all the monitor screens or lock your cursor to the currently used screen.
The tool also lets the users save snapshots from different monitors as well. For those of you who were wondering, Yes, this software also lets you set different wallpapers for different monitors. With that being said, let us now take a look at the Pricing of Dual Monitor Tools.
Dual Monitor Tools is a completely free and open-source software for Windows PC.
5. MultiMonitor TaskBar
And finally the last but not the least, we have the MultiMonitor TaskBar coming in at number 5 on the list. This software is being offered by MediaChance for Windows PC. It would be an optimum choice for those of you who are looking for a lightweight Multi-Monitor Software. While testing out the software around our office, we found that it is one of the most stable and lightweight software of all. Though it does not come with a lot of cool features, it still gets the job done pretty well.
For instance, you can switch between different monitors just by pressing the arrow keys on your keyboard. How cool is that, No? Well, let us now take a look at the pricing of MultiMonitor TaskBar.
- MultiMonitor Taskbar Free v2.1– As the name suggests, this version of MultiMonitor Taskbar is absolutely free of cost.
- MultiMonitor Taskbar Pro v3.5– The price of this version is $35. If you are using it at home, then it can work on multiple personal computers. However, if you are using it for work, then it can only be used on a single Windows PC.
- MultiMonitor Taskbar Commercial Site– MultiMonitor Taskbar charges around $850 for this license. This version can be installed and used on all the computers of your organization without any limitations.
So that’s it guys, this concludes our list of Top 5 Best Multi-Monitor Software. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know your pick for the Best Multi-Monitor Software for Windows 10 in the comments section down below.