Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who wants to share Internet from your Windows PC to your Android Device. Well, there can be a couple of reasons as to why you wanna do this. One of the major one being that you are in a situation where you have a LAN Connection and you want to use the Internet on your Android Device. In such a scenario, it is important to make sure that you can share the Internet to your Android Device in the most efficient and effective way possible.
Today, in this post, we would be covering on How to share Internet from PC to Android. So by the end of this tutorial, you should be able to use the Internet from your Windows 10 PC to your Android Device in no time. Now if that sounds interesting, let us hop right into it. Should we?
How to share Internet from PC to Android
Now, we would be sharing the How to share Internet from PC to Android device with the help of reverse tethering. For those of you who don’t already know, Tethering means sharing the Internet from your Android Device to your PC. And as you would have already guessed, Reverse tethering simply means the other way around or simply sharing the Internet from PC to Android.
Now, we would need certain prerequisites in order to do reverse tethering. So, let us now take a look at what they are. Should we?
Here is a list of things which we will need in order to perform reverse tethering between our Windows PC and Android Device:
- Make sure that you have an active Internet connection on your Windows 10 PC.
- A USB Cable.
- Your Android Device
Once you have the above pre-requisites, you are all set to share Internet from PC to your Android Device. With that being said, let us now take a look at Steps to share Internet from PC to Android. Should we?
Steps to share Internet from PC to Android
Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to share Internet from PC to Android:
- First of all, you need to connect your Android phone with your PC via the USB cable.
- Now, your phone should get connected automatically in the USB Charge Only mode.
- Simply click on the notification which says USB options.
- Here, you need to select the USB storage option from the list.
- Once done, go to the Wireless & Networks Settings on your Android Device.
- Here, enable the option which says, USB Internet.
- Select your PC OS from the dropdown and click on the Next button.
- Now, on your PC, you need to go to the Network center.
- Here, locate and right click on the Internet connection which you want to share with your Android device via USB cable and select Properties option from the context menu.
- Now, go to the Sharing tab and check the option that says Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection.
- To finish things off, simply tap on the Done button on your Android Device.
- That’s it, you are now sharing Internet from PC to Android. Easy, no?
So, guys, this was our take on How to share Internet from PC to Android. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case if you were stuck somewhere between the steps or have any questions related to the topic, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.
Last Updated on