Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using a Windows 10 PC. Now, there are times when we want to wake up early but could not really resist ourselves from leaving the comfy bed. Well, this is where Alarm comes into play. We all know what it is and how it works. You might probably get a lot of new ways to wake up early, but setting Alarm still remains the easiest and the most common ones.
You might be someone who wants to set an Alarm on your Windows 10 Laptop and is looking for the ways to do so. Well, if that’s you, then you are on the right page. As today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Set Alarm in Windows 10. Now if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
How to Set Alarm in Windows 10
Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to set alarm on your Windows 10 PC:
- First of all, you need to click on the Windows 10 search bar and type in Alarm.
- Here, you need to select the Alarms & Clock option from the list.
- Now, click on the + button to add a new alarm on your Windows 10 PC.
- Here, you need to select the time for which you want to set an alarm.
- You can also set other things like alarm sound, snooze time, number of times the alarm repeats and even the name of the alarm, but these are all optional settings.
- Once done, simply click on the Save button which is present at the bottom and you should be good to go.
Do note that the alarm will work only when the PC is awake. So make sure that you put your Windows 10 Machine to sleep when you are not using it. So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Set Alarm in Windows 10. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below
Last Updated on