Alright, so you might be someone who loves playing games on your Windows 10 PC. Well, Windows 10 is one of the best and the most improved version of Windows by Microsoft. It has a lot of improvements over the previous versions when it comes to gaming. For instance, there is a Game Bar which allows you to record your gameplays and what not. You can even improve the performance of your game.
Well, have you ever faced a situation where you or someone else deleted games from your Windows 10 PC? If your answer is Yes to the above question, then we understand your pain and is here to help you out. Today, in this post, we would be covering on How to recover deleted games in Windows 10. Now if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
How to recover deleted games in Windows 10
Here we have listed some methods which you can use in order to recover deleted games on your Windows 10 PC. With that being clear, that being said, let us take a look at the first method on the list. Should we?
Method 1: Check the Recycle Bin
There are times when people tend to delete the shortcut for the Game. They don’t actually uninstall the game from their PC but simply delete the shortcut or .exe file of the game. Well, this is actually pretty easy to revert. Here are the steps which you need to follow:
- First of all, you need to double-click the Recycle Bin to open the same.
- Now, you need to look through the files to find your game. Alternatively, you can also use the search box to find your game.
- If you find it, just right-click on it and select the Restore option from the context menu.
- That’s it! You have successfully recovered your deleted game from your Windows 10 PC. Easy, No?
Did that work? No? Well, you can try our next method to see if that works out for you.
Method 2: Recover Deleted Games With File History
In this method, we would be trying to recover our deleted Games with the help of the File History. This method would be useful for those users who have enabled File History’s Automatically back up my files option. Anyways, here are the steps which you need to follow:
- First of all, you need to go to the File Explorer on your Windows 10 Pc.
- Now, you need to right-click on the folder where your game was.
- Here, select the Properties option from the context menu.
- Now, you need to click on the Previous Versions tab.
- Here, if you see any previous version available, simply select it and then click on the Restore button.
- Wait for the restoration process to get completed.
- Once done, you will be able to play the game again as you have successfully recovered your deleted game from your Windows 10 PC.
Did that help? No? Well, in that case, you need to use any third party Data Recovery Software in order to recover your games from your Windows 10 PC.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to recover deleted games in Windows 10. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.
Last Updated on