Windows 10 is just like Windows 7 which means it is pretty awesome to use. Using it on a desktop actually feels like using a good desktop OS. You have all the options that a desktop OS should have and you can customize it as per your liking.
Even smaller things like being able to change the text sizes for Menus on Windows 10 is possible. This is a post where I will tell you how to change the text size of Menus, Title bars, Message boxes and more. Believe it or not, it is as easy as choosing the font size from the drop down menu.
Just follow the steps given below and you will have your solution in no time.
Change Text Size for Menus in Windows 10
You don’t need to use any third-party tool to do so. This option is built right into Windows 10 and you can access it from Control Panel. Follow the steps listed below.
- Just open the Start Menu on Windows 10 and type Control Panel.
- Open the Control Panel and choose “Large Icons” from the drop down on top right side.
- Now you can see all the available icons and options in the Control Panel.
- Look for Display options and click on it.
- A new window will open up and it will look like the window in the image below.
- Now you can clearly see the drop down menu from which you can choose which element’s text size you want to change.
- If you want to change the text size of Menus, then just choose Menu from the drop down and then choose the text size.
- You can also choose to have bolder text.
- After you have chosen the text size, just select save and this will restart the Explorer and you will see the changes immediately.
This is a neat and easy to follow method to change the text size of Menus on Windows 10. You can also choose to change the text size of Title Bars etc. from the same window which is really useful.
This was a small post that will help you in changing font and text size of Windows 10 menus without using any third party solution. This works flawlessly if you follow the steps listed above.
Last Updated on